Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 10


Ok, it might be time for me to make some different coloured socks... The shoes are holding up pretty well. I was wearing them out in the rain yesterday and they didn't leak or anything!

If you're in the neighbourhood tomorrow evening (Friday the 11th), stop by for the opening of my space between 7pm and 11pm. It's at 8 E. Cordova St. Vancouver, BC. There will be a lot of art openings happening in Gastown for SWARM so the Makeshift space could be one of your many stops.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie,
    Great photo of you and the outfit is well....as usual, wonderful!
    So sad that I live in So Cal and can't come to your party or the showroom.
    What will be in the showroom--do tell....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maura,

    It is too bad you won't be able to come to the party! The showroom will have a selection of things that I've been working on as well as a few process pieces. I hope to keep it changing fairly regularly (I'll only be open about once a week). You'll definitely have to come by the next time you're in Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete