Monday, January 11, 2010

Days 132 & 133


You may have noticed that I recently started taking my daily photos outside since I am only using available daylight for my photos and it's often too dark inside even standing next to a window. It was going pretty well until today - rain. And it looks like the kind of rain that might be here for a while - maybe until May. So I'm back to poorly lit indoor photos. As a result, you can't really see that the shirt I'm wearing has felted wool patches and you'll just have to trust me when I say, "it's awesome".


1 comment:

  1. Hello! a Friend just sent me the link to your site, and Wow, is your work ever Fabulous. I love your consept for your project and your style.
    At the end of your project, if you ever draft the patterns from some of your pieces, I would definitly find a way to buy them. Your tops and all the layers you have created are beautiful. I can't wait to see what you come up with for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete