Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 66 - Advantages


How many of you can say that your socks exactly match your shirt today? Anyone? Anyone? At last, some good has come of this project. Maybe next week I'll have an entirely matching outfit - socks, underwear, skirt and top. Now that would really be aiming high, which by the way was my high school's motto (Aim High) though I'm not sure if this is really what they meant by it. I am going to my hometown this weekend (Radium Hot Springs, BC) to give a presentation on the project so maybe I'll look into it while I'm there. I have to say I am a bit nervous about the trip since I have to drive over two snow covered mountain passes and there may be a lot of snow on the ground when i get there. I don't know if my stapled together clog boots will suffice for that kind of weather but I did make some liners for them yesterday for extra warmth and comfort. I also made a bathing suit so that I can go to the hot springs which are truly awesome when it is so cold out. Best of all, I get to see my mom and dad. So there really are advantages to the project after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment