Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 269 - Weather


Somehow, every time I come to Calgary, Alberta I'm fooled into believing that it won't snow while I'm here. Here it is, almost June, and there's snow in the forecast for this weekend. I'll probably be so busy while I'm here that I won't even notice. That's the logic I'm trying to use on myself at least. I'm here to continue working on costumes for the dance show (Wiseapple) that I was here working on about a month ago. I'm staying for a couple of weeks so I'll try to include some rehearsal photos at some point. Maybe even tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,

    Hi! its Kaleb's roomate Mike.I met you at Milk Tiger last night. This is simply an amazing project.Your style is amazing and so unique. I am so inspired. I hope we get to talk again soon. Great job on Danielle's necklace too.

    ReplyDelete